Our process involves carefully recovering and securing your residential home and your personal contents that have been damaged by water, mold, smoke or fire. The safety of you and any future occupants is important to us. We want to be absolutely certain that any future occupants of the effected residential building is safe from danger before moving back in. Here’s a overview of our process when carefully restoring your residential home:
- Our structural estimators will assess the damage to your home.
- We begin by removing damaged components from the home.
- We remove flooring clovers to prevent harmful contaminants from gathering.
- We then evaluate the structural integrity of your home including unseen portions of the house.
- If the frame can be saved, we treat everything with preserving elements to ensure no microbial contamination.
- Removing or restoring the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) system is critical in preventing harmful particles from spreading throughout the property.